The class is tentatively scheduled to start in the third week of January and continue to the first part of May. Classes will most likely be on Monday and Thursday from 18:00 to 21:30, and on rare occasion, maybe a Saturday or two.
- The EMT course is considered a moderate to intense college type course. Last year almost 10 of the 28 students dropped out
- The course requires essentially ~95% attendance
- You must be 18 by June 2018
- If we (your fire district) sponsor you, we have an informal expectation you will remain involved with the fire district for at least a year after the course.
- Becoming an EMT is not for the faint of heart. You need to be confident, both emotionally and physically strong and recognize the responsibilities stowed upon you.